- Appointments are required, please see the appointment guidelines for information on cancellation fees.
- We kindly ask that you limit guests to THREE (3) people per appointment. We understand everyone wants to join in on the fun so if you have more than 3 guests, we strongly suggest booking a VIP Appointment.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted, including champagne. We will provide champagne and hors d’oeuvres with our VIP Appointments only.
- Masks are required prior to entry and for the duration of your appointment.
- At the completion of each appointment we will be sanitizing all gowns, fitting rooms, seating areas, bathrooms, etc. We allow 15 minutes between appointments to sanitize, thank you for your patience.
- Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have!
Bridal Appointment Guidelines & Expectations
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged if your appointment is not cancelled 24 hours in advance for a weekday appointment (M-F), 48 hours in advance for a weekend appointment (Sat-Sun), or if you are a no-show. If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment time, you will be considered a no-show.
- Please be advised that you will receive reminders closer to your appointment date by text, email, or both. Please confirm your appointment when you receive a reminder – if your appointment is not confirmed prior to the appointment date, we cannot guarantee an open fitting room for you.
- We appreciate your prompt arrival, however to ensure that each bride is given our undivided attention, we ask that you arrive no earlier than 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time.
- Our wedding gown price point is $1,000-$3,500. Wedding gowns typically take 5-8 months to order. If this does not fit your timeline, we do have options for rush shipping or purchasing off the rack available to you and we can check with our designers for faster availability.